About Impact 100 Boston
- We are a 501(c)(3) public corporation that awards high impact, transformational $100,000 grants to deserving area non-profits.
- We ensure that 100% of our membership donations are used to fund grants in our community.
- We provide our members with a trusted philanthropic process and the assurance of engagement in that process.
- We provide the opportunity for our members to gain first hand knowledge of local nonprofits.
- Impact 100 Boston is a women-only organization.
- We are currently accepting members to begin the journey with us.
- Women join by making a charitable contribution of $1,000 or more for each grant year.
- There are many levels of involvement for members.
- We awarded our first Impact Grant to The Second Step of Newtonville in the spring of 2017.
- Applicants for the first grant year will submit Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) from October 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018.
- Grant review committees will carefully review the LOIs and select applicants to submit full grant proposals by February 12, 2018.
- Full grant proposals will be due by 5 pm on or before March 23, 2018.
- The full grant proposals will be reviewed by the grant review committees and finalists will be notified by April 16, 2018.
- The finalists will make presentations at the first Grant Award Celebration on May 2, 2018 where the membership will vote and the grants will be awarded.
Impact 100 Boston Board of Directors
Cindy Cavallaro, Focus Area Director
Lisa Cavallaro, Vice President
Robin Finn, Grant Outreach
Irene Lattanzio, Membership Recruitment
Lauren McDonald, Secretary
Veronica Moriarty, President
Karen Samenuk, Legal Counsel
Maureen Scott, Vice President
Andrea Slattery, Membership Communications
Elizabeth Sullivan, Treasurer